Poetry Shooting Club promotes out door use of it facilities and can be a great venue for your next fete, outdoor event. Located close to DFW Metroplex we offer a very special outdoor environment for your use. 35 miles east of Dallas. Always by appointment so you use in total privacy.
Uses Are and Not Limited to:
- Archery practice can be done on one of several range dirt berms.
- Catch and Release fishing on earthen pasture ponds that have been stocked several times over last 67 years.
- Picnics under huge, majestic old growth Savannah Post Oak trees provide shade for groups.
- Nature walking, trail biking over the 6ft wide mowed turf trails in and around the property.
- Photography with several interesting outdoor views and old trees are so special.
- Weddings can be catered and set up for your outdoor wedding under a tent.
- Camping, Camp fires and Ghost Story telling always encouraged around a good camp fire. Hot dogs, marsh mellows, burgers.
- Drone Flying Practice available at any time.
- Classes in art, yoga, exercise, rural living can be done with us.
You think of a use and I will think of a price.